Recommend reading Add Component to a System before moving forward
1. Select the System Component that will own the System
2. Select “New Component”
3. Type in “Item Name” to the Item that the New Component will be based on.
Search for Item by following either step 4. or 5.
4. Select “Search Suggestions” to search for Items based on previous use and classification of Item in the database
5. Select “Search” to search in all Items in the database. The search includes name and classifications.
Columns can be used for filter and sorting Items. Columns can be added and removed in the right click menu
6. Select Item
7. Create new System or select existing System:
a) New system: Select “Create new System” and Type in the name for the new system
b) Existing system: Select “Use existing System” and select system connected to the System Component in the drop-down menu
9. Select “OK”
The new Component is created and connected to the System Component trough the selected System.