The following dialogue window will open;
Description of the options available under the "Rooms - Settings" Panel
- Disable edit room descriptions: Disables the Room Name Description field in the Room Properties Panel and only allows the user to change Room Description in the Room Name Manager.
- Disable edit room names: Disables the Room Name field in the Room Properties Panel and only allows the user to change Room Name in the Room Name Manager Module.
- Force log to change list (Room Data): Forces user to select or create a change list when changes are made to an Room Data.
- Force log to change list (Properties): Forces user to select or create a change list when changes are made to room properties.
- Use change list (Finishes): The user will be forced to save changes made to Finishes to a change list. This feature is only available in 1.8 or earlier.
- Room function number - force level depth: If this is set as 'true', dRofus will generate an error message if you try to add a room at a level which has a lower depth than the specified level depth.
- Force level depth: How many levels (depth) should be included in the Room Function Number.
- Level separator: The character used to separate Level Codes in the Room Function Number.
- Room level separator array: Advanced setting for level separator which allows you to specify the separator between each Level Code, inserting nothing when the character '^' is used. E.g. typing in 'x^^.' would result in Room Function Number: 'AxBC.D' ('x' acts as a separator between level A and B, and '^' creates no separator between B and C and '.' is inserted as separator between C and D.
- Room separator: The character used to distinguish between Level and Room system generated number.
- Room function number length: How many digits in the running number (last part of the room function number.) Default setting is '3' , but if the project has more than 999 rooms in one level the number must be increased to 4.
- RST label width: Specifies the maximum width of the backround text in the Finishes Panel. This feature is only available in 1.8 or earlier.
- Show items in Room Data: Specifies whether a tab with items in room shall be displayed in the Room Data Panel. This feature is only available in 1.11 or earlier.
- Room prefix: Prefix for room function numbers in the project. This changes all room function numbers.
Please be aware that any changes to the options will affect the behavior of how data is generated in dRofus . For example if in Rooms->Settings you change the "Force level depth" this will change how the room function number will be generated.
All Options in the Setting dialogue are explained if you hover the cursor over the question marks at the ends of the input boxes.
Some of the changes to the settings require all windows to be refreshed. This can cause dRofus to close all open windows in the program.