In the dRofus web interface, users who are not familiar with dRofus can easily create their own tables using dRofus data. These users will have the same access rights as the desktop application, allowing them to view the same data available in the desktop application interface. Additionally, users can view the data alongside a visualized IFC model if one has been uploaded.
Within the web interface, users have the ability to copy the URL of any list and share it with other users who have the appropriate access rights. When recipients click on the URL, they will be prompted to log in. Once logged in, the dRofus web interface will open, displaying the same list that was originally shared by the user.
- Attach a document to Items and Occurrence using dRofus web
- dRofus WEB introduction video
- Share data using dRofus WEB
- dRofus WEB access
- Export Reports and Exports using dRofus web
- Visualize Systems with dRofus Web
- Downloading IFC from Web
- Open in dRofus Web
- Send room links to other users and open the dRofus web
- Uploading a model to the IFC web server
- Connecting to one or several IFC Models for 2D/ 3D viewing